Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Your Daily Posterous Subscriptions


Just do it!


Battlestar Galactica

 

BSG is a wonderful sci-fi series! In the midst of the battles between the human kind and the robots, the dark sides of the people are exposed whereas the robots display in themselves what humanity should be. The desire to survive, the yearning for the Earth, and the hope for the future drive both the humans and the robots as the distinctions between them gradually disappear.

The casting was exceptional and the performances were more than convincing. The actors did excellent jobs in expressing the emotional struggles within and without. The dynamic and unpredictable story lines demanded feats of acting skills and they all performed to high standards. 

I am at a loss for words when writing on this show. It's not that this show is so good that it transcends words, it's more of , how do I explain what I feel? For that's what this show is. It isn't about what you see, it's about what you feel, in your emotional reaction. 

Starbucks Coffee


Wear your iphone now


An Infograph of Dexter's Victims


The Chase Film

It's not often that I'm impressed with a commercial. I can only imagine how much time and effort went into creating this chase scene to make it look so fluid. Hats off to San Francisco ad agency Venables Bell & Partners and London-based directors Smith & Foulkes, who made this action-adventure video titled “The Chase” to build excitement around the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor.

Mind Melting Photo Manipulations

It's hard to distinguish what's real and what's not in Josh Sommers' world. The California-based artist/photographer creates unbelievably surreal scenes that will make your brain melt...

"I believe that as artists we all have a certain pool of creative energy that we draw from," says Sommers. "For me, I have found that it does not matter what I do with that energy - whether it is drawing, painting, building picture frames, writing music, taking photos, designing corporate branding, writing software, designing logos or creating digital composites - it all comes from the same place - and it doesn't matter how I use it, it only matters that I do use it. 

"In my life there have been periods where I was not creative, and in hind sight, those were some of the toughest times in my life. Now I know that I cannot be happy in life unless I am being creative, and so that is why I am an artist."

Thousands are posting by email every day.

Explore what other people are posting now »

Find people like you, search for things you like, and see what's out there.

Posterous is the place to post everything. Just email us.

No comments:

Post a Comment