Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[blog.nicholaspatten.com] Album Cover: In The Cloud

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [blog.nicholaspatten.com] Album Cover: In The Cloud
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:25:43 -0700
From: Blog.NicholasPatten.com <post@nicholaspatten.posterous.com>
Reply-To: comment-mcajuulhqCIoJqd@posterous.com
To: aalokbiswas@att.net

--- Reply above this line to comment on this post ---

Album Cover: In The Cloud

This is an album cover I created for @melfi over at NYHoosier. I used Adobe Ideas on my iPhone to create the original design, I then put it into Instagram and added an effect to it. After those 2 steps I emailed it to myself and added clouds and text to it within Photoshop. The cover has 6 layers and I used the font Freestyle Script Normal. I also added the NYHoosier logo on the bottom right corner. 

View and Download the tracks
.

 

Posterous is the place to post everything. Just email us.

No comments:

Post a Comment