Tuesday, November 8, 2011

FIGHT FOR RIGHTS

JOHN KEELLS
Show this mail to entire office.

Feel like spitting on your respective faces. Only time will tell who is what. Bloody Hell. How come they dare call my Dad and then my wife. And you are also guilty, whatever has happened to you is well deserved. Expect more of it with a vengence. Can't even pronounce Illinois, Connecticut and call yourself trainer. Huh!

You guys are not capable of fighting fair. Take my salary as alms but why call my Old Dad Bastards. And that bitch who spoke to my wife even started lying and cooking stories. Won't let it go. Collateral damage is bound to happen.
Call cops, try filing a case, at the same time keep in your respective fucking minds I am an IPS and no police can do nothing to me.
Hard to believe? Yeah. Wait till AT n T winds up as your co. has already been listed as fraud in NASSCOMM. Website will not work. No sales will happen and the rest you can see in my blog:
http://ipsinaction.blogspot.com

And yes I am lethal, brutal and a JOKER too Batman.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment